Milwaukee 2268-20 12:1 Infrared Temp-Gun
The Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun delivers the clearest screen and faster scanning. With stunning readability indoor & outdoor, this infrared temp-gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment. Simple High/Low alert setup makes scanning easier and faster. With a 7-point reinforced frame, fully bumpered nose, and shielded LCD, the Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun survives 6ft drops for superior durability.
- 2268-20 Infared Temp-Gun
- Temperature Range: -22 to 1,022¬∞F
- Basic Accuracy: ¬±1.8%
- Distance to Spot Ratio: 12 to 1
- Display Resolution: 0.1¬∞F
- Emissivity: 0.96
- MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF: Yes
- Alarm (Hi Lo): Yes
- Laser On Off: Yes
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Measures surface temperatures -22¬∞F to 1022¬∞F for use in a variety of applications.
- 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 1' spot from 12' way.
- Premium LCD display for clear readings.
- User-configurable High/Low Temperature Alert.
- Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD Survives 6' ft drops.
- Hold, Max, Min, Avg, Diff Modes.
- Clear button functions, easy setup.
- Overmolded grip for easy handling.
- 0.95 Fixed Emissivity.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65