Milwaukee 12" x 8/12 Multi-Material Sawzall Blades
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize general purpose cutting performance.
- L x W x T: 12" x 3/4" x .050"
- TPI: 8/12
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Application: All woods, nail-embedded wood, composite material, plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and cast iron.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65