Milwaukee 0928-29 M28 Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit
Add to Cart for Price
28 Volt Hammer-Drill, Sawzall, Circular Saw & Work Light
The 0928-29 is the ultimate combo kit for those who demand extreme power, superior performance and the longest running cordless tools. The 0928-29 features the revolutionary 28 Volt lithium-ion battery pack exclusively from Milwaukee. The 28 Volt battery pack is the ideal solution for heavy duty cutting, drilling and driving needs.
- 0726 28V 1/2" Hammer-Drill
- 0719 28V Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
- 0730 6-1/2" Circular Saw
- 49-24-0185 Work Light
- No. 2 Phillips Bit
- Two Sawzall Blades
- Circular Saw Blade
- Rip Fence
- Two 28V Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 1 Hour Charger
- Contractor Bag
- Rating: 28 Volt DC
- Battery Capacity: 2.6 Amp-hrs
- The Milwaukee 0726 28 Volt 1/2" Hammer-Drill uses the Milwaukee built high power motor to develop an enormous 750 in-lbs of maximum torque and 0-450/0-1800 rpm. The 0726 comes standard with a 1/2" all-metal, single-sleeve, ratcheting chuck with all carbide jaws that keeps bits from falling out and drill bits from slipping. A comfortable non-slip, soft-grip handle reduces vibration and fatigue.
- The 0719 28 Volt Sawzall Reciprocating Saw produces an amazing amount of cutting power. The variable speed trigger provides two levels of speed range: 0-2000 and 0-3000 strokes per minute. The 0719 also features a 1-1/8" stroke length, Quik-Lok blade clamp, patented gear protecting clutch, and keyless shoe adjustment.
- The 0730 6-1/2" Circular Saw has the most power of any cordless circular saw, enough to cut over 300 2 x 4's on a single charge! The 0730 has a left-side blade for increased cut-line visibility, 4200 rpm for extremely fast cutting, 50degree bevel capacity and all-metal blade guards.
- The 49-24-0185 Work Light features a high intensity Xenon bulb, is Clip-Lok System compatible and delivers over 5-hours of run-time on a single battery.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65