Milwaukee 0726-20 M28 Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill - Tool Only
The Milwaukee 0726 Cordless 28 Volt 1/2" Hammer-Drill uses the Milwaukee built high power motor to develop an enormous 750 in-lbs of maximum torque and 0-450/0-1800 RPM, ideal for drilling larger holes and driving larger screws faster. Powering the 0726 is the revolutionary 28 Volt Lithium-Ion battery pack exclusively from Milwaukee. The 0726 comes standard with a 1/2" all-metal, single-sleeve, ratcheting chuck with all carbide jaws that keeps bits from falling out and drill bits from slipping. A comfortable non-slip, soft-grip handle reduces vibration and fatigue.
- 0726-20 M28 Hammer Drill-Driver
- Side Handle
- #2 Phillips Bit
- Rating: 28 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-450 / 0-1,800
- No-load BPM: 0-7,200 / 0-28,800
- Drill Max Torque: 750 in-lbs
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Revolutionary 28V lithium-ion technology.
- 750 in-lbs of maximum torque.
- 1-2" all-metal, single-sleeve ratcheting cuck with carbide jaws.
- Up to 2X run-time of 18V tools.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65