Metabo WEV15-125 HT 13.5 Amp 5" Electronic Angle Grinder
Add to Cart for Price
with VTC Electronics and Lock-On Switch
With high torque gear reduction, variable speed control and an intelligent electronics package, the WEV15-125 HT 13.5 Amp 5 in. Angle Grinder with VTC Electronics and Lock-On Switch is specially engineered for stone and marble preparation. This compact angle grinder features a powerful motor that includes advanced designs to optimize air flow for cooler operation and extend longevity in harsh environments. Additional electronic features include speed stabilization, overload protection, power interruption protection and soft start.
- WEV15-125 HT Grinder
- 5" Type-27 Guard
- Inner Flange
- Vibration Dampened Side Handle
- Rating: 120 V AC
- Amperage: 13.5
- No-load RPM: 2,800 - 9,600
- Torque: 37.2 in-lbs
- Disc Diameter: 5"
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Length: 12.5"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Optimum processing of stone: robust, powerful angle grinder with gear reduction and reduced, adjustable speed for material-friendly working.
- New, patent-pending Metabo Longlife motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life.
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full wave electronics with thumbwheel: for working with customised speeds for the materials used that remain almost constant under load.
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof mounting.
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: direct mechanical decoupling in case of jamming of the disc minimises kickback - for high safety and swift progress; proven for decades.
- Electronic overload protection for long service life.
- Electronic soft start for smooth startup.
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional startup after power cut.
- Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90° steps for left-handed operation or for cutting.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65