Metabo W9-115 Quick 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
8.5 Amp Angle Grinder with Lock-On Sliding Switch
Engineered for a broad range of grinding, cutting and deburring applications, the Metabo W9-115 Quick 8.5 Amps 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder with Lock-On Sliding Switch features a smaller, ergonomically designed body for more comfort, and the quickest wheel change system available. It also has a tool-free quick-positioning guard that allows for fast change-over from grinding to cutting, and a side-mounted slide lock-on switch.
- W9-115 Quick Grinder
- 4-1/2" Type-27 Guard
- Inner Support Flange
- "Quick" Flange Nut
- Vibration Dampened Side Handle
- Rating: 120 Volt, 8.5 Amps
- No-load RPM: 10,500
- Torque: 22 in-lbs
- Disc Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Length: 11.4"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Low fatigue as never before: compact angle grinder with smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics.
- New, patent-pending Metabo Longlife motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life.
- Now even faster: Metabo Quick System for tool-free disc change at the touch of a button by means of quick flange nut.
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof mounting.
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: direct mechanical decoupling in case of jamming of the disc minimises kickback - for high safety and swift progress; proven for decades.
- Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90 degree steps for left-handed operation or for cutting.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65