Metabo 7" Surface Prep Kit (US606467800) Angle grinder W24-230
Add to Cart for Price
Concrete Surface Prep Kit Offers More Power, Improved Ergonomics and Airflow
New 7" Angle Grinder Surface Prep Kit now includes the new W24-230 large angle grinder as well as the standard 7" dust control shroud. In addition to 17% more torque than the previous kit's grinder, the tool offers improved ergonomics and better airflow, making it ideal for large area concrete surface grinding applications.
- W24-230 9" Angle Grinder
- 7" Convertible Shroud
- Loop Handle w/Bolts
- Rating: 120 Volt, 15.0 Amps
- Disc Diameter: 9"
- No-load RPM: 6,600
- Torque: 150.0 in-lbs
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Length: 18"
- Weight: 14.7 lbs
- "LongLife" motor extends the tool's service life up to five times over other grinders in its class.
- Simplified on/off switch with a safety lock-out switch that protects against unintentional starts.
- VibraTech (MVT) three-position side handle that reduces vibration levels up to 60% as well as an ergonomic rear handle that includes a vibration dampening system.
- The rear handle also pivots 90 degrees left or right for comfort during cutting and grinding.
- The 7" dust control shroud, made from virgin polyurethane, helps protect users from harmful debris generated in heavy duty grinding applications and surface preparation found in the concrete industry.
- The shroud opens easily to allow operators to work flush against a wall, eliminating secondary grinding or finishing of corners and hard to reach spots.
- Molded vacuum ports in the shroud enable vacuum connections for 2-1/4" internally and 2-1/2" externally.
- When used with an optional vacuum the Surface Prep Kit helps eliminate silica dust exposure in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations and ensures added safety and protection.
- Protect safety switch: Safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated large paddle switch.
- Dead-man function: Immediate shutdown of the machine when the switch is released.
- Robust Metabo Marathon Motor for up to 5 times increased service life.
- Includes Metabo dust-protection technology for an extremely long tool life.
- Die cast aluminium gear housing.
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch.
- Metabo "Quick" tool quick change.
- Additional Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle for vibration damping.
- Twist-proof protective cover, can be adjusted within seconds without tools.
- Metabo winding protection grid.
- Highly durable switch-off carbon brush with dust protection housing.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65