Metabo W24-230 7" Surface Prep Kit Angle Grinder (US606467800)
Add to Cart for Price
Concrete Surface Prep Kit Offers More Power, Improved Ergonomics and Airflow
New 7" Angle Grinder Surface Prep Kit now includes the new W24-230 large angle grinder as well as the standard 7" dust control shroud. In addition to 17% more torque than the previous kit's grinder, the tool offers improved ergonomics and better airflow, making it ideal for large area concrete surface grinding applications.
- W24-230 9" Angle Grinder
- 7" Convertible Shroud
- Loop Handle w/Bolts
- Rating: 120 Volt, 15.0 Amps
- Disc Diameter: 9"
- No-load RPM: 6,600
- Torque: 150.0 in-lbs
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Length: 18"
- Weight: 14.7 lbs
- "LongLife" motor extends the tool's service life up to five times over other grinders in its class.
- Simplified on/off switch with a safety lock-out switch that protects against unintentional starts.
- VibraTech (MVT) three-position side handle that reduces vibration levels up to 60% as well as an ergonomic rear handle that includes a vibration dampening system.
- The rear handle also pivots 90 degrees left or right for comfort during cutting and grinding.
- The 7" dust control shroud, made from virgin polyurethane, helps protect users from harmful debris generated in heavy duty grinding applications and surface preparation found in the concrete industry.
- The shroud opens easily to allow operators to work flush against a wall, eliminating secondary grinding or finishing of corners and hard to reach spots.
- Molded vacuum ports in the shroud enable vacuum connections for 2-1/4" internally and 2-1/2" externally.
- When used with an optional vacuum the Surface Prep Kit helps eliminate silica dust exposure in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations and ensures added safety and protection.
- Protect safety switch: Safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated large paddle switch.
- Dead-man function: Immediate shutdown of the machine when the switch is released.
- Robust Metabo Marathon Motor for up to 5 times increased service life.
- Includes Metabo dust-protection technology for an extremely long tool life.
- Die cast aluminium gear housing.
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch.
- Metabo "Quick" tool quick change.
- Additional Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle for vibration damping.
- Twist-proof protective cover, can be adjusted within seconds without tools.
- Metabo winding protection grid.
- Highly durable switch-off carbon brush with dust protection housing.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65