Metabo HPT VB16YM Portable Rebar Bender and Cutter
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
Metabo HPT's Portable Rebar Cutter and Bender (VB16Y) offers jobsite simplicity, precision, and portability promising to dramatically reduce the cost of on-site rebar installation.
Unlike other machines on the market, the VB16Y can both bend and cut rebar and is easily transportable. The job site has now gotten easier for the contractor who needs to be able to quickly and efficiently bend and cut rebar on a daily basis.
- VB16YM Portable Rebar Cutter
- (1) Deflection Guard (320914)
- (1) Cutter Set (1 pair) (319706)
- (1) D62 Center Roller (319714)
- Rating: 115V AC
- Amperage: 8.0
- Cutting Time: 2.5 Sec
- Bending Time: 4.3 Sec
- Capacity: 5/8" Grade 60s
- Tool Weight: 39.7 lbs
- MOTOR: 8 Amp motor, intense power (530W) that it uniformly bends up to No.5 (3/8", 1/2", 5/8") Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees
- SPEED TRIGGER: Variable speed trigger with safety lock provides manual-like precision and control over the bending speed
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 39.7 lbs, portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
- APPLICATION: Cuts up to #5 rebar
- EASY USE: Reference markings on bending plate provide for easy position adjustment
- CONSISTENT: Precision angle bends are preset and completed in just seconds (cut: 3.1 seconds, bend: 5.1 seconds) for consistency
- VARIETY: With the turn of a pre-set dial, easily make rebar bends in a variety of angles
- COMPACT: Extremely low profile design (18.4"L x 8.5"H x 9.1"W), yet extremely stable
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65