Metabo HPT SB8V2M 3" x 21" Variable Speed Belt Sander
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The Variable Speed Belt Sander (SB8V2) sands wooden and metallic surfaces, finishes flooring, prepares surfaces for painting, removes rust and old paint, and finishes masonry materials such as slate and concrete.
- SB8V2M Belt Sander
- (1) Sanding Belt (753242)
- (1) Dust Bag (323011)
- Rating: 120V AC / DC
- Amperage: 9.0
- Sanding Belt Size: 3" x 21"
- No-load FPM: 820 to 1,475
- No-Load Noise Level: 87dB
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- MOTOR: 9 amp 1,020 watt motor, forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- SPEED CONTROL: Variable speed dial at base of handle for various applications and improved manageability
- GREATER VISABILITY: Clear front cover, improves visibility when sanding up against a surface
- DUST COLLECTION: Dust collection bag reduces airborne particles and keeps the work area clean and improves corner sanding applications
- WARRANTY: Comes with professional 5-year limited warranty
- DESIGN: Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65