Metabo HPT NV90AG Coil Framing Nailer
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The NV83A Round Head Coil Nailer is used for construction work such as wall sheathing, roof decking, and subflooring, mobile and modular home construction, making of wooden boxes, pallets and drums, packing operations in manufacturing plants, and for other types of general packing and crating work.
- NV90AG Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Allen Wrenches
- Tool Lubricant
- Nail Gauge: .099 to .131
- Range: 1-3/4"- 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 200-300
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 13-1/4"x 5-5/16"x 13-1/6"
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch.
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening in varying materials.
- Steel head plate for increased durability.
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads.
- Open nose design for easy jam removal.
- Large nail range capable of driving nails from 1-3/4" - 3-1/2".
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65