Metabo HPT NV75A5 3" Coil Siding / Framing Nailer
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The NV75A5 3" Siding/Light Framing Coil Nailer bridges the gap between framing and siding on the jobsite. It has the power to frame and the precision and convenient features needed for siding work. The capability to drive up to 3" x 0.131" fasteners, and adjustable depth of drive make it the perfect tool for sheathing applications. Its light weight (5.7 lbs), flexibility to accept wire and plastic collated nails, no mar nose cap, and selective actuation give it the convenience needed for siding applications.
- NV75A5 Framing/Siding Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Aluminum Rafter Hook
- No Mar Nose Cap
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head 15 Degree Coil Wire-Weld/Plastic Sheet Collated
- Nail Diameter (Wire Collated): .099 to .131
- Nail Diameter (Plastic Collated): .090 to .099
- Wire-Weld Range: 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Plastic Collated Range: 1-3/4" to 3"
- Magazine Capacity: 200-300
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 10-11/16"x 5-3/16"x 13-3/8"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush fastening in varying materials
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- See-through magazine provides easy visual of remaining fasteners to prevent dry-fires
- Open nose design for easy nail removal
- Plastic shield deflects wire collation for added safety
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No mar nose cap protects material from accidental marks
- Hardened claw tip resists wear & grips more for driving nails at different angles
- Aluminum Rafter Hook included for convenience
- Compliant with safety standards for pneumatic nailers in the United States
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65