Metabo HPT NV45AB2 Roofing Nailer 1-3/4" Coil
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The NV45AB2 Coil Roofing Nailer is used for fastening asphalt and fiberglass shingles for roofing work. Holds 120 nails in one load, which will fasten
- NV45AB2 Coil Roofing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Allen Wrenches
- Nail Type: Broad Head Roofing
- Nail Range: 7/8"- 1-3/4"
- Magazine Angle: 16 Degrees
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 9-7/8" x 4-5/8" 10-3/8"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- At 5.5 lbs the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability.
- Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving.
- Carbide tipped push lever, reduces wear.
- Rubber safety valve cover, resists dirt and tar for prolonged life of tool.
- Rubber pads, help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use.
- Quick driving, for maximum efficiency.
- Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions.
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65