Metabo HPT NR38AK Strip Nailer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
1-1/2" Strap-Tite Fastening System Strip Nailer
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The NR38AK Strap-Tite Strip Nailer accepts 1-1/2" fasteners while offering superior precision and control. It is ideal for fastening various types of pre-punched hole metal connectors to wood with precise nail placement.
- NR38AK Strip Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Nail Type: 36¬∞ Strap-Tite, Paper Strip Collation
- Nail Gauge: .131" to .148"
- Range: 1-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 29
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Actuation: Sequential
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 12-23/64"x 3-15/16"x 10-23/64"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Lightweight and well-balanced at 4.6 lbs for excellent maneuverability.
- Narrow design for ease of use in tight spaces.
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction.
- Sequential drive mechanism ensures precision nail placement.
- Dry-fire lockout for assured nail placement.
- Positive safety allows tool to use the nail tip as a guide without damaging the collation.
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65