Metabo HPT NR1890DR 18V Cordless Framing Nailer
3-1/2" Plastic Collated Brushless Lithium-Ion
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The NR1890DR 18V Cordless Plastic Strip Framing Nailer completely raises the bar for cordless framing nailers. It is designed so you no longer need to worry about dirty hoses, loud compressors or expensive gas cartridges. Its equipped with Hitachi's unique Air Spring Drive System that delivers similar performance as a pneumatic nailer, but offers total cordless freedom. It uses sealed compressed air to drive each nail, which results in zero ramp up time, up to 2 nails driven per second, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer and best of all, there is no refilling of the air tank required. This cordless nailer is ideal for all construction framing applications but is particularly useful for punch-out work on a jobsite for quick in-and-out operation with minimal hassle and professional results.
- NR1890DR Full Round-Head Framing Nailer
- One Compact 18V 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery
- Fast Charger
- Safety Glasses
- Contractor Bag
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head, 21¬∞ Plastic Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .148
- Range: 2"- 3-1/2"
- Capacity: 37
- Battery Rating: 18V, 3.0 Amp-Hr
- Nails Per Charge: Up to 400 Nails
- Driving Speed: Up to 2 Nails per Second
- Weight: 10.8 lbs
- Unique Air Spring Drive System that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased driving speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer and quicker response time between drives.
- Brushless motor for longer run time per charge, less maintenance and increased durability.
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4" shorter and 0.6 lbs lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability.
- Drives up to 400 nails per charge using the compact 3.0Ah battery.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for a professional finish with varying materials.
- Power switch located on control panel must be depressed for 1 second to activate the nailer and automatically switches off after 30 minutes of inactivity for added safety.
- Selective actuation on the control panel transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode, when rapid nailing is preferred.
- Battery charge indicator located on tool control panel to easily check the available power in battery pack for less downtime.
- Ergonomically formed soft grip handle provides comfort and ensures a secure hold.
- Dry fire lock out system prevents nailer from driving when fasteners are low for added safety.
- Side lock trigger switch located on handle, locks the trigger to prevent accidental firing when nailer is not in use.
- Pivoting rafter hook for easy storage when nailer is not needed.
- 21 degree magazine holds approximately 37 plastic strip collated fasteners from 2" up to 3-1/2" in length.
- High & stable driving power allows the nailer to drive 3-1/2‚Äù nails into even the toughest of engineered lumber with ease.
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and m
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65