Metabo HPT NP18DSAL 18V Cordless Pin Nailer
23 Gauge Straight, Brushless Lithium-Ion
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The NP18DSAL 23-Gauge Cordless Pin Nailer allows the user to move easily around the jobsite without hoses or compressors! Hitachi is proud to build upon their strong pneumatic heritage and offer a professional cordless option equipped with Brushless motor technology and powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery. It is capable of driving up to 3,000 headless pins per charge, and has a built-in counterweight that virtually eliminates all recoil, while reducing the force needed to actuate the tool. It also features a no-push work contact safety tip that reduces marring to provide a clean finish, an on-tool low battery charge indicator, tool-less depth of drive adjustment, dry-fire lockout, integrated belt hook, ergonomic soft grip handle, high-luminance LED light with on-tool on/off switch, and tool body rubber bumpers. This 23-Gauge cordless pin nailer drives pins from 5/8" to 1-3/8" in length and can be used to produce nearly invisible holes for a variety of applications including cabinets, paneling, small molding and trim, glazed bead, craft work and picture frame assembly.
- NP18DSAL Cordless Pin Nailer
- 18V Lithium Ion Battery
- Fast Charger
- No Mar Tip
- Hex Bar Wrench
- Safety Glasses
- Contractor Bag
- Nail Type: 23 Ga Pin
- Nail Range: 5/8" to 1-3/8"
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Nails
- Battery Rating: 18V, 3.0 Amp-Hr
- Nails Per Charge: Up to 3,000 Nails
- Driving Speed: 2-3 Pins per Second
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty, 1-year charger warranty.
- Built-in counterweight greatly reduces recoil.
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4" shorter and .6 lbs lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability.
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications, and in jobsite clean up .
- Slim nose design allows nailing into the grooves of any trim.
- No-push safety nose tip reduces marring and provides a clean finish.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials.
- Quick clear nose with tooled jam release for easy maintenance and reduced downtime.
- High-luminance LED light is handy when working in low light areas.
- Ergonomically formed soft grip handle provides comfort and ensures a secure hold.
- Automatic power shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity, for added safety.
- Dry-fire lockout for assured nail placement and preventing damage to work surface.
- Low battery indicator light allows the user to see battery power status to prevent unexpected downtime.
- Detachable no-mar nose cap protects work surfaces from scratches or indentations.
- Integrated belt hook can be mounted on either side of the nailer to accommodate left or right handed users.
- Straight magazine holds 120 23-gauge pins from 5/8" up to 1-3/8" in length .
- Capable of driving 3,000 nails per charge using Hitachi's Compact 3.0Ah Li-Ion battery (one battery is included in the kit, additional Compact 3.0Ah Li-Ion batteries sell for only $39.99 or $29.99 for a 1.5Ah Li-Ion b
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65