Metabo HPT N5024A2 1" 16 Gauge Wide Crown Stapler
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The 16 Gauge 1 Inch Wide Crown Stapler (N5024A2) is ideal for lathing, sheathing, and insulation installation. Its lighter weight (only 4.7 lbs) and cylinder valve firing mechanism provide a powerful response and less user fatigue.
The high-grade aluminum magazine not only provides exceptional durability but also prevents jams caused by fastener overlap. The 360¡ adjustable rear exhaust has a built-in silencer to reduce noise pollution and direct air exhaust away from user or jobsite debris. The automatic dry-fire lock-out protects your workpiece by not allowing the tool to operate if there are 6 or less pins in the magazine
- N5024A2 16 Gauge Stapler
- Safety Glasses
- Fastener Type: Wide Crown, 1" Staple
- Magazine Angle: Straight
- Fastener Length Capacity: 1" - 2"
- Staple Gauge: 16 Ga
- Magazine Capacity: 157 Staples
- Magazine Loading: Top
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 PSI
- Actuation: Contact
- Jam Clearing: Tool-Less
- Depth Adjustment: Tool-Less
- Driving System: Cylinder Valve
- LxWxH: 14-11/64" x 3" x 9-13/16"
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- FASTENERS: 16 Gauge, 1 In. Wide Crown Staples
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 4.7 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- CYLINDER VALVE: Firing mechanism provides a quick response and powerful driving- up to 3 staples per second
- AIR DUSTER: Integrated air duster that is easily thumb operated to clear dust and debris
- TRIGGER: Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- TOOL-LESS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- MAGAZINE: High capacity top loading magazine holds 150 staples, allowing for fewer replenishment and quick reloading
- GRIP: Long-lasting elastomer grip surface for added comfort
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
- COMPLIANT: Safety standards for pneumatic nailers in the United States
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65