Metabo HPT N3804AB3 Stapler
1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The Hitachi N3804AB3 narrow crown stapler is ideal for internal and external trim work, furniture, cabinetry and other fine finish work. It accepts 18-Gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2" up to 1-1/2".
- N3804AB3 Stapler
- Safety Glasses
- No-Mar Tip
- Staple Type: 1/4" Crown
- Staple Range: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 125
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Firing Mode: Bump/Sequential
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- 2.3 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use.
- Selective actuation, easy to reach switch to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes.
- Tool-free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials- simply dial in the desired depth and efficiently finish the job.
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction should a staple jam.
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction.
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface.
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece.
- High capacity magazine holds up to 130 staples for maximum efficiency.
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and a secure hold.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65