Metabo HPT DH40MCM 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer Kit
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The 1-9/16 Inch SDS Max Rotary Hammer (DH40MC) is designed to take on a variety of tasks including drilling holes in a concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods.
This powerful 10 amp motor produces 6.3 foot pounds of Impact Energy and delivers top of class drilling speed. It's also easy and comfortable to use with an oversized knob that changes the mode from hammer drilling to hammer only, and an oversized trigger that is easy to use while wearing gloves.
- DH40MCM Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 115V AC
- Amperage: 10.0
- Full-load RPM: 620
- Full-load BPM: 2,800
- Impact Energy: 6.3 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Concrete Capacity: 1-9/16"
- Core Bit Capacity: 4-1/8"
- Modes of Operation: Hammer/Hammer & Drill
- Handle Type: D
- Vibration Level: 16.5m/sec2
- Side Handle: 360 degree
- Tool Dimensions: 17.6" x 10" x 4.1"
- Tool Weight: 15.6 lbs (with side handle)
- POWERFUL: 10 amp motor produces 6.3 ft. lbs of impact energy for tough jobsite applications
- SIDE HANDLE: 360o side handle provides additional comfort and control
- IMPACT RATE: 2,800 Full load max impact rate to quickly remove stubborn materials
- RPM: 620 No-load RPM for faster drilling speed
- CLUTCH: Needle pin slip clutch for improved user protection in bound bit situations
- GRIP: Soft over-molded handle for added comfort and control, less fatigue
- DUEL MODES: Two modes of operation allow for greater versatility by providing the option of hammer drilling or hammer only
- EASY SWITCHING: Large change lever for easy mode switching
- TRIGGER: Large trigger switch for easy grip and control
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65