Metabo HPT DH38YE2 1-1/2" Spline Drive Rotary Hammer Kit
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The DH38YE2 Spline Shank Rotary Hammer is the next generation in Hitachi hammer technology. Compared to its predecessor the DH38YE, the DH38YE2 packs power into a more ergonomic body that is 2.9 lbs lighter, while delivering less vibration and a lower noise level. The DH38YE2 is designed for drilling holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods.
- DH38YE2 Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Dust Cover
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 115V AC
- Amperage: 8.4
- Watts: 950
- Full-load RPM: 510
- Full-load BPM: 2,800
- Impact Energy: 5.9 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: Spline
- Concrete Capacity: 1-1/2"
- Core Bit Capacity: 4-1/8"
- Length: 16-11/32"
- Weight: 14.1 lbs
- Features more power, lighter weight, less vibration and lower noise than its well known predecessor.
- Powerful 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity.
- Produces 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete.
- Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob.
- Low vibration levels of only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand.
- Low noise levels of only 95.2 dB (full load) for a less noisy work environment.
- Safety clutch shuts down rotation in the event of a bound bit for improved user protection.
- Dust proof cover protects the tool from dust and debris and prolongs tool life.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes prevent motor damage and are accessible for simple maintenance checks.
- Sealed grease system adds to the tools maintenance free operation.
- Soft elastomer handle provides a secure grip and absorbs vibration for comfort and control during operation.
- Adjustable 360 degree side handle provides better control and can be removed easily.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65