Metabo HPT C3607DAQ4 36V MultiVolt Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The 36 Volt MultiVoltTM Cordless Reciprocating Saw (CR36DAQ4) is part of the MultiVolt power tool platform that offers the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools with a battery or plug into an outlet. It's Cordless, It's Corded, It's both. This cordless reciprocating saw has professional 36V power with a 4-stage speed selector ranging from 1,700 SPM to 3,000 SPM(Strokes per Minute) plus the option to choose orbital action for faster cutting. With the Low Vibration Protection built in, users will feel low vibration during use.
Metabo HPT introduces a revolutionary cordless-corded power tool solution that meets the power output demands on a jobsite. The MultiVolt cordless reciprocating saw accepts a 36V battery or plugs into an outlet with the AC Adapter. This unique platform changes what's possible on the jobsite by offering the power of a corded reciprocating saw, the freedom of a cordless reciprocating saw and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools cordless or corded.
- (1) CR36DAQ4 Cordless Reciprocating Saw
- (1) Curved Wood Blade
- Battery Rating: 36V
- No-load SPM: 0 to 3,000
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- Cut Capacity- Mild Steel Pipe: 5"
- Cut Capacity- Vinyl Chloride Pipe: 5"
- Cut Capacity- Wood: 11-13/16"
- Cut Capacity- Mild Steel Plate: 3/4"
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
- POWER: Cordless reciprocating saw has a professional 36V power with a 4-stage speed selector ranging from 1,700 SPM to 3,000 SPM(Strokes per Minute)
- ORBITAL ACTION: Faster cutting through wood for demolition or other applications
- LOW VIBRATION: User Vibration Protection decreases vibration by incorporating a dual counter weight system
- INCLUDES: Reciprocating saw with metal rafter hook
- MULTIVOLT: The MultiVolt cordless reciprocating saw can be run on a 36V battery or AC adapter (one tool replaces two) - Both sold separately
- STROKE LENGTH: Delivers a 1-1/4-in stroke length for convenience and speed when performing various applications
- BATTERY: 36 Volt MultiVolt battery offering 100 Cross cut per charge (2 x 12 wood)
- TECHNOLOGY: Offers variable speed control, orbital mode and significantly reduced vibration
- BRUSHLESS: Technology for higher efficiency, increased run time and longer tool life
- LED: On-tool LED light to illuminate dimly lit work areas
- WARRANTY: Covered by a Lifetime Lithium Ion tool body warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65