Max CN565S3 SuperSider Coil Siding Nailer
Siding Coil Nailer up to 2-1/2"
The MAX CN565S3 SuperSider is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic siding nailer. The CN565S3 is used for sheathing, subflooring, roof decking, exterior deck, siding, fencing, exterior trim, furring, and strapping jobs. A no mar contact tip is included with this tool.
- CN565S3 Coil Siding Nailer
- Carrying Case
- Flat Wire Welded Nails: 1-1/2"x.083" to 2-1/2"x.098"
- Flat Plastic Sheet Collated Nails: 1-1/4" x .083" to 2-1/2" x .098"
- Capacity: 400
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Air Consumption: 0.05 cu-ft @ 100 psi
- Height: 11-7/8"
- Length: 10-7/8"
- Width: 5.0"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Slim contact arm guides the nail to reduce bending and the no mar contact tip reduces the appearance of driver marks around the nail head and on materials
- The patented, self-cleaning maintenance free end cap filter captures foreign substances before they can enter the tool and automatically ejects them when the air hose is disconnected
- Anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot. To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary
- An easy twist air deflector cap rotates 360 degrees to divert exhaust air away from the user
- The depth adjustment dial allows operators to effortlessly drive nails into hard materials, and also control depth of drive when fastening soft materials, for a consistently polished finish
- Rapidly load a coil of nails with the easy load magazine design
- A heavy duty rafter hook gives the operator the convenience of hanging tool on rafters as they move around the jobsite
Applications include fastening asphalt and fiberglass shingles, siding installation, fastening lath wire on plywood, wooden box assembly.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65