Max CN445R3 SuperRoofer Coil Roofing Nailer
Roofing Coil Nailer up to 1-3/4"
The MAX CN445R3 SuperRoofer is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic roofing nailer. The applications for the CN445R3 include fastening asphalt and fiberglass shingles, fastening lath wire to plywood, the installation of siding, and wooden box assembly. The CN445R3 is equipped with a swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose and also features a trigger lock to prevent accidental firing of the tool.
- CN445R3 Coil Roofing Nailer
- Nail Type: 11 Gauge (.120") Broad Head Roofing, 15° Wire Weld, Coil
- Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Capacity: 120
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Air Consumption: 0.047 cu-ft @ 90 psi
- Height: 10-1/2"
- Length: 12-3/16"
- Width: 4-1/2"
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Tar resistant nose is designed to resist tar 8x longer than conventional tools. Removable contact foot is easy to remove and clean, inexpensive to replace
- Full round head driver blade for better holding power
- Nose magnet holds the last nail in place to prevent the tool from jamming
- The patented, self-cleaning maintenance free end cap filter captures foreign substances before they can enter the tool and automatically ejects them when the air hose is disconnected
- The depth adjustment dial allows operators to effortlessly drive nails into hard materials, and also control depth of drive when fastening soft materials, for a consistently polished finish
- A tangle free swivel fitting prevents the hose from tangling no matter the direction the tool is being held
Applications include fastening asphalt and fiberglass shingles, siding installation, fastening lath wire on plywood, wooden box assembly.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65