Makita XWT11Z Impact Wrench
Brushless Cordless 3-Speed 1/2" - Bare Tool
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2" Impact Wrench (XWT11Z, tool only) combines extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. The XWT11Z is powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. Three speeds with a reversible setting mean more control for fastening applications, making the XWT11Z ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades.
- XWT11Z LXT Impact Wrench
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-1,600 / 0-2,100 / 0-2,800
- No-load IPM: 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,500
- Maximum Torque: 210 ft-lbs
- Drive: 1/2" Square
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs w/Battery
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 210 ft.lbs. of Max Torque.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/4" long.
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,600 / 0-2,100 / 0-2,800 RPM & 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,500 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications.
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area.
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue.
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65