Makita XWT05 LXT Impact Wrench Kit
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
18 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Impact Wrench
- XWT05 LXT Impact Wrench
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 18V Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Charger
- Tool Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-2,100
- No-load IPM: 0-3,200
- Maximum Torque: 170 ft-lbs
- Drive: 1/2" Square
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 170 ft.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact size.
- Variable speed (0-2,100 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Compact design at only 6-1/2" long and weighs only 3.8 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65