Makita XWT04Z Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" High Torque
Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft-lbs of Max Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power.
- XWT04Z LXT Impact Wrench
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-1,600
- No-load IPM: 0-2,200
- Maximum Torque: 325 ft-lbs
- Drive: 1/2" Square
- Length: 10-1/2"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft-lbs of Max Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power.
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability.
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation.
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-1/2" long.
- Weighs only 7.5 lbs with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah battery BL1830 reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls‚Ñ¢ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging.
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65