Makita XTR01T7 Cordless Compact Router Kit
Add to Cart for Price
Brushless, 5.0 Amp-hr
Corded power meets cordless convenience with the 18V LXT Brushless Compact Router Kit, model XTR01T7. The 18V LXT Router has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The kit includes two efficient 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries, and each reaches a full charge in only 45 minutes - the fastest charge-time in the category - for less downtime and increased productivity.
- One 18V LXT Brushless Compact Router (XTR01Z)
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- One 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- One Plunge Base (195563-0)
- One Straight Guide (122965-7)
- One Spanner Wrench (781011-1)
- One Spanner Wrench (781039-9)
- One 1/4" Collet (763637-1)
- One 3/8" Collet (763619-3)
- One Template Guide (343577-5)
- One Template Guide 5/8" (344364-5)
- One Interlocking Case, X-Large (197213-3)
- Rating: 18V
- No-load RPM: 10,000-30,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials.
- LXT technology delivers 380 feet of cutting performance in red oak using a 1/4" (6mm) straight bit at a 5/32" (4mm) depth with a 5.0Ah battery.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) to match the speed to the application.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load.
- On/Off button with separate lock button helps prevent accidental start-up of the tool for user and workpiece protection.
- Soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy.
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings.
- Slim and ergonomically designed body with rubberized grip for increased comfort.
- Aluminum housing and base for increased durability and accuracy.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65