Makita XT706 18 Volt LXT 7-Tool Cordless Combo Kit
Add to Cart for Price
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who dThe Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The XT706 delivers 7 Lithium-Ion cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, clean-ups, and more.
The XT706 Combo Kit Includes...
- 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw
- Recipro Saw
- Impact Driver
- 4-1/2" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Batteries
- 1 Rapid Optimum Battery Charger
- Contractor Bag
- Rating: 18.0 Volt Lithium-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs of Max Torque; weighs only 3.9 lbs with battery.
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in.lbs. of Max torque for a wide range of fastening applications.
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs with battery.
- Recipro Saw provides 0-2,800 SPM and features "tool less" blade change; weighs only 8.3 lbs with battery.
- 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off/ Angle Grinder delivers 8,500 RPM; features Automatic Speed Change™ technology that adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance.
- Variable speed blower (0-18,000 RPM) for optimum speed control.
- 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge.
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging.
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65