Makita XT450T 18 Volt LXT 4-Tool Cordless Combo Kit
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the XT450T 18V LXT Combo Kit provides three BL Brushless Motor solutions for drilling, driving and demolition - and each one delivers longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
- LXT Hammer Drill
- LXT Impact Driver
- LXT Reciprocating Saw
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Rapid Charger
- Contractor Bag
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 5.0 Amp-hr
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) (0-8,250 & 0-31,500 BPM) delivers 1,090 in-lbs of Max Torque; weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery.
- Impact Driver features 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,800 IPM) provides 1,550 in-lbs of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery.
- Recipro Saw delivers 0-2,300 (Low) & 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting.
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 200 lumens; features a 12 position flashlight head.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
- 18V LXT Lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches full charge in 45 minutes or less.
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging.
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65