Makita XT261M 18 Volt LXT 2-Tool Cordless Combo Kit
Add to Cart for Price
Hammer Driver-Drill and Impact Driver both feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- XPH10Z LXT Hammer Drill
- XDT11Z LXT Impact Driver
- 2 LXT 4.0 Amp-hr Batteries
- 30-Minute Rapid Charger
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 Amp-hr
LXT Hammer Drill
- No-load RPM: 0-600/0-1,900
- No-load BPM: 0-28,500
- Maximum Torque: 480 in-lbs
LXT Impact Driver
- No-load RPM: 0-2,900
- No-load IPM: 0-3,500
- Maximum Torque: 1,460 in-lbs
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM/0-900 & 0-28,500 IPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs of Max Torque; weighs only 3.9 lbs with battery.
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in-lbs of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs with battery.
- Hammer Driver-Drill and Impact Driver both feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B provides up to 35% more run time per charge*.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less.
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging.
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65