Makita XSR01PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT Circular Saw Kit
Brushless Cordless Rear Handle 7-1/4"
The XSR01PT has a long list of features for efficient cutting without the cord. Users of leading corded saws will appreciate the blade-left rear-handle design. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 5,100 RPM for efficient cutting. In internal testing, the XSR01PT made up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber using two fully-charged 5.0Ah batteries. Added features include a large 2-9/16" cutting capacity at 90 degrees that will cut 3X lumber in a single pass, and an electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard with die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing, which combines durability with less weight (only 12.4 lbs with batteries).
- XSR01PT LXT 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- Two 18V / 5.0 AmpH Batteries
- Dual Port Battery Charger
- 7-1/4" 24T Circular Saw Blade
- Tool Bag
- Rating: 36.0 Volt
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- No-load RPM: 5,100
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 90°: 2-9/16"
at 45°: 1-3/4"
at 50°: 1-1/2"
- Length: 17-1/2"
- Weight: 12.4 lbs w/Batteries
- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord.
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL‚Ñ¢ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Automatic Speed Change‚Ñ¢ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 291 cross-cuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using the two 5.0Ah batteries.
- Large 2-9/16" cutting capacity at 90°; cuts 3X material in a single pass.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity.
- 0°- 53° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 53°.
- Die-cast magnesium base and blade guard along with a die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing provide a lightweight, durable design.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-1/2" long.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65