Makita XSL06PM 18V X2 (36V) LXT 10" Miter Saw
Add to Cart for Price
Brushless Cordless Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser Kit
The XSL06 has a unique 2-steel rail sliding system design that offers single slide-glide operation for smooth and dead-on accurate cutting right out of the box, as well as a reduced overall footprint that allows the saw to be positioned flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4Ó) and crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8Ó nested), the largest in its class. It will also make a and 12" crosscuts at 90-degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right).
- XSL06Z Cordless Miter Saw
- Two 18V / 4.0 Ah Batteries
- Dual Port Battery Charger
- 10" 40T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
- Vertical Vise
- Dust Bag
- Triangular Rule
- Rating: 36.0 Volt
- No-load RPM: 4,400
- Blade Size: 10"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max Cutting Capacities...
Crosscuts (90&): 2-13/16" x 12"
Miter 45& L/R: 2-13/16" x 8-1/2"
Crown Moulding (nested): 6-5/8"
- Size LxWxH: 31-3/4" x 25-3/8" x 26"
- Weight: 60.0 lbs
- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord.
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 4,400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2x12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries.
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90°.
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation.
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance.
- Miters 0-60 degrees left and right; bevels 0-48 degrees left and right.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65