Makita XSC04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Metal Cutting Saw (Tool Only)
with Electric Brake and Chip Collector
The 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 5-7/8" Metal Cutting Saw delivers faster metal cutting through Unistrut, all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more. With a full 2-1/4" cutting capacity, it is ideal for electrical contractors as it will cut 2" conduit in one pass ‚Äì a huge time saver. It includes a transparent chip collector box to capture cutting debris. The brushless motor is engineered for efficiency, and in run-time testing the Saw made up to 125 cuts per charge in 1" SCH 40 pipe using an 18V 5.0Ah battery.
Makita offers optimum 5-7/8" blade options for use with the XSC02M: 32T carbide tipped for metal and general purpose; 52T for thin metal; 52T for aluminum; and 60T for stainless steel (all sold separately).
- (1) XSC04Z Metal Cutting Saw
- (1) 5-7/8" 32T C.T. Saw Blade (A-96095)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
- (1) Eye Goggles
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Blade Diameter: 5-7/8"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- No Load Speed: 4,200 RPM
- Max Cutting Depth: 2-1/4"
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Overall Length: 10-1/2"
- Weight (with battery): 6.8 lbs
- Powerful BL Brushless Motor Delivers up to 125 cuts per charge in 1" SCH 40 Pipe using an 18V LXT 5.0Ah Battery
- Up to 2-1/4" cutting depth in various metal materials including thread rod, channel strut, conduit, pipe, square tubing, sheet metal and more
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life; delivers 4,200 RPM
- Transparent chip collector box captures debris produced while cutting and provides needed visibility in determining need for disposal
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Trigger switch with two stage lock-off requires two actions to power the saw
- Battery side-loads providing a more compact design at only 10-1/2" long for easier use in constrained spaces
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the cutting line at the front of the saw
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Stainless steel base reduces chip build-up to prevent surface damage
- On-board wrench storage for operator convenience
- Weighs only 6.8 lbs with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Integrated battery charge light indicator allows user to monitor battery charge level (batteries not included)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65