Makita XSB01Z 18V LXT 3/8" x 21" Detail Belt Sander (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The 18V LXT 3/8" x 21" Detail Belt Sander Kit (XSB01TJ) delivers corded performance with cordless convenience. The compact design and 160-degree pivoting arm can reach tight spaces and is easier to store. The XSB01TJ is engineered for detail work in wood and steel applications, including fine carpentry and furniture making, welding, ornamental metal structures, automotive, and more.
The belt sander features an adjustable L.E.D. light to match the angle of the sanding arm or shape of the workpiece. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (1,960-5,600 ft./min.) to the application and an electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster.
The large 21" belt produces 4-5/16" maximum sanding length for faster work. There are 3 different sized arm assemblies available; a 1/4" and 1/2" assembly are optional.
- (1) 18V LXT Brushless 3/8" x 21" Detail Belt Sander (XSB01Z)
- Battery Rating: 18V
- Belt Size: 3/8" x 21"
- Belt Speed: 1,960 - 5,600 FPM
- Overall Length: 19-3/4"
- Net Weight (with battery): 4.5 lbs
- Delivers corded performance with cordless convenience
- Compact sanding arm pivots up to 160¬° for compact storage
- L.E.D. light adjusts to match angle of the sanding arm or shape of the workspace
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Versatile for use in wood and steel applications
- 3 different size arm assemblies available for increased versatility; 1/4", 1/2" assemblies available as an optional accessory
- Variable speed control dial (1,960 - 5,600 ft./min.) to match the speed to the application
- Large 21" belt produces 4-5/16" maximum sanding length for faster work
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65