Makita XRM06B Jobsite Radio
18-Volt LXT / 12V Max CXTLithium-Ion Cordless Bluetooth Jobsite Radio
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Bluetooth Job Site Radio (model XRM06B) delivers rich sound and increased compatibility in a more compact size. It is a perfect addition to the workshop or job site.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The XRM06B delivers great sound in a compact size, and is equipped with Bluetooth to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music. It has one auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility, and delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3"" side-firing speakers. The XRM06B is engineered to stand up against harsh job site conditions with protective bumpers, and features dust and water resistant construction for increased durability.
The radio can be powered by Makita 7.2V, 12V max, 12V max CXT, 14.4V, and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (all sold separately).
- XRM06B Jobsite Radio
- AC Power Adaptor
- AA Battery for Clock
Tool Only, battery and charger not included.
- Rating: 7.2 to 18V DC / 120V AC
- Digital Tuner: FM/AM
- Backlit LCD Display: Yes
- Size (LxWxH): 10-3/8"" x 6-3/8"" x 11-5/8""
- Weight: 10.8 lbs
- Equipped with Bluetooth to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- Menu controls to set FM mono/stereo, clock settings, volume and snooze
- Runs up to 35 hours with an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery and 14 hours with an 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Compatible with 7.2V, 12V Max, 12V Max CXT, 14.4V, and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries
- Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
- One auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility and one USB port for charging your mobile device
- Delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3.5"" side-firing speakers
- Water and dust resistant construction is engineered for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Weighs only 10.8 lbs with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Illuminated control buttons and dial for improved visibility
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65