Makita XRJ06Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT Recipro Saw (Tool Only)
Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw
The XRJ06Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4" stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. light to illuminate the line of cut, retractable tool hook, and "tool-less" blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
- XRJ06Z LXT Recip Saw
- 6" Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade
- Rating: 36.0 Volt
- No-load SPM: 0 to 2,300 / 0 to 3,000
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
Wood (w/ 12" blade): 10"
- Length: 17-3/4"
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (w/battery)
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 155 cuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries.
- Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (Low) and 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute.
- Long 1-1/4" stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency.
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area.
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use.
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity.
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Ergonomic design at only 17-3/4" long.
- Weighs only 10.2 lbs with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65