Makita XRH01ZVX 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 1" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
with HEPA Dust Extractor Attachment
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1" Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Xtraction Vacuum Attachment (model XRH01ZVX, tool only) combines Makita BL Brushless Motor Technology with concrete dust extraction - without the cord.
XRH01ZVX is an OSHA Table 1 compliant concrete drilling solution when used in conjunction with Filter Cleaning Mechanism Dust Case (part #199588-6)
The XRH01ZVX is powered by an efficient BL Brushless Motor with variable speed that delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 1.7 ft.lbs of impact energy, with up to 50% longer run time than current Makita 18V LXT rotary hammers. The efficiency of the BL Brushless Motor allowed Makita engineers to power both the tool and the separate vacuum motor with a single 18V (not 36V) Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). The separate vacuum motor also increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The result is a powerful and efficient rotary hammer with vacuum attachment that delivers the same drilling capacity as the leading competitors' 36V rotary hammers, but with up to 2.5 lbs less weight (with battery, sold separately).
The HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment is trigger-activated for user convenience. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter, which captures 99.95% of dust particles (size 0.3 microns). An added feature is a 2-second delay on the vacuum motor: After the trigger is released, the 2-second extended suction collects remnant dust and particles as the bit is being pulled out of the work surface, making the XRH01ZVX ideal for overhead drilling.
- (1) XRH01ZVX Cordless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- (1) Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter (DX01)
- (1) 20" Contractor Tool Bag (831303-9)
- (1) Dust Case with HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism (199588-6)
- (3) HEPA Filter (197556-3)
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 950 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,700 BPM
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 3/16" - 1/2"
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.4 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs): 1.7
- Vibration (m/s²): 13.5
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Overall Length: 14-5/8"
- Weight (with battery): 10.2 lbs
- Powerful BL Brushless motor delivers 0-950 RPM, 0-4,700 BPM and 1.7 ft.lbs of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- The on-board dust extractor attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- OSHA Table 1 compliant concrete drilling solution when used in conjunction with Filter Cleaning Mechanism Dust Case (part #199588-6)
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Extractor is powered by a separate motor to maintain drilling performance and provide a 2-second delay to help capture remaining dust
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Weighs only 10.3 lbs with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple Chisel Positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential Impact Timing provides timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65