Makita XRH01Z 18V LXT 1" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
Lithium_Ion Brushless Cordless
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1" Rotary Hammer (model XRH01Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is a cordless concrete drilling solution powered by an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XRH01Z delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 1.7 ft-lbs of impact energy. Ease-of-use and efficiency features include 3-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammer only), a large 2-finger trigger for more convenience and greater comfort, and a depth adjustment guide for increased drilling depth accuracy.
The XRH01Z is compatible with the optional HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment (model DX01, sold separately) for improved dust extraction without the cord.
- (1) XRH01Z Cordless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- (1) Side Handle (158057-6)
- (1) Depth Gauge (234219-0)
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 to 950 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 to 4,700 BPM
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 3/16" to 1/2"
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.4 J
- Impact Energy (ft-lbs): 1.7
- Vibration (m/s²): 13.5
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Overall Length: 12-7/8"
- Weight (with battery): 7.2 lbs
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-7/8" long
- Weighs only 7.2 lbs with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple Chisel Positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential Impact Timing provides timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Job Site tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65