Makita XPH03Z 18V Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill
- XPH03Z Hammer Drill
- Depth Gauge
- Bit Holder
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-2,000
- No-load BPM: 0-6,000/0-30,000
- Maximum Torque: 750 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 8-7/8"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers an industry-leading 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque, 33% more than the previous model.
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 & 0-2,000 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer applications.
- Compact design at only 8-7/8" long and weighs only 5.1 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operations in harsh jobsite conditions.
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum jobsite durability.
- Shift-Lock Drive System quickly shifts between modes.
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow enhanced illumination of work area.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- 21 clutch setting for optimal fastening torque control.
- Battery and charger sold separately.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65