Makita XOB01Z Cordless Sander
Add to Cart for Price
18 Volt 5" Random Orbit Sander - Bare Tool
The Makita XOB01Z with three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge.
- XOB01Z Random Orbit Sander
- Dust Bag
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Pad Size: 4-7/8" Hook & Loop
- Sanding Disc: 5"
- No-load OPM: 7,000, 9,500, 11,000
- Orbit Diameter: 1/8"
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge.
- One-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings.
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort.
- Pad brake engineered for reduced free-spin and improved overall finish.
- Large 1/8 random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish.
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up.
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment.
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life.
- Uses quick-change 5 (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper.
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
- Battery and charger sold separately.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65