Makita XMT04ZB 18V LXT Brushless Sub-Compact Multi-Tool (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
Trades of all kinds utilize oscillating multi-tools for a range of applications. The 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless Multi-Tool (XMT04ZB, tool only) delivers corded speed and power without the cord. It is ideal for remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, wood floor installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class cordless multi-tool.
The multi-tool features variable speed control dial (10,000 Ð 20,000 OPM) with soft-start so users can match the speed to the application. ItÕs equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system engineered to reduce vibration. It has a 3.6-degree oscillation angle for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding. The small diameter barrel grip provides improved handling and a large on/off slide switch with lock-on button provides convenience.
The XMT04ZB features the StarlockMax System, a tool-less clamp system for faster accessory installation. When used with Starlock Oscillating Multi_Tool Accessories, this oscillating multi-tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and many more applications.
- XMT04ZB LXT Multi-Tool
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load OPM: 10,000 to 20,000
- Oscillation Angle: 3.6 Degrees
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 4.4 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built brushless motor with variable speed control dial (10,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) for up to 85% reduced vibration*
- Compatible with StarlockMax, StarlockPlus, and Starlock accessories
- 3.6¡ oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Small diameter barrel grip for improved handling and added operator comfort
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12" long
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Efficient Makita-built brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The Makita-built brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65