Makita XLT01Z LXT Angle Impact Driver
18V Cordless with Lithium-Ion Technology - Bare Tool
The XLT01Z is a compact right angle impact driver for fastening and loosening in tight spaces. LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
- XLT01Z LXT Impact Driver
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-2,000
- No-load IPM: 0-3,000
- Maximum Torque: 531 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 15-1/4"
- Weight: 3.7 lbs w/Battery
- Compact right angle impact driver for fastening and loosening in tight spaces.
- Makita built motor and impact mechanism produces 531 in-lbs of maximum torque and 0-3,000 IPM.
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM) for a range of applications from auto repair to cabinet installation.
- Large conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation.
- Over one foot of tool extension for extra reach into deep tight spaces.
- L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Convenient belt clip mounts on either side of the tool.
- Phosphorescent bumper ring for locating tool in dark work areas.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery & charger.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65