Makita XGC01ZB 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 20 oz. Barrel Style Caulk and Adhesive Gun (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 20 oz. Barrel Style Caulk and Adhesive Gun (model XGC01ZB, tool only) is a versatile, powerful lightweight solution for any contractor dispensing large amounts of caulk and adhesives.
The XGC01ZB delivers 1,100 lbs of dispensing force for even the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants. The XGC01ZB features a 5-speed dial (0-66 IPM) and variable speed trigger that optimizes flow rate and allows for faster dispensing. It has a compact design at 21-1/4" with less weight (only 6.0 lbs with 18V LXT battery, sold separately).
Convenience features include a 360° rotatable cartridge holder for increased comfort and ease-of-use when dispensing, as well as a built-in L.E.D. light that illuminates the work area for improved visibility. The XGC01ZB allows the user to dispense 20 oz. cartridge, sausage packs and bulk materials.
- XGC01ZB Caulk and Adhesive Gun
- Battery Rating: 18 Volt
- Capacity (caulk or sealants): 20 oz
- Dispense Force: 1,100 lbs
- Inches Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 66 IPM
- Speed Settings: 5
- Overall Length: 21-1/4"
- Net Weight: 6 lbs
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
- 5-speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
- Variable speed trigger allows user to match speed to the application
- 360° rotatable cartridge holder fits 20 oz. cartridges, sausage packs and bulk caulk and adhesives
- Includes 3 pistons for use with cartridges, sausage packs and bulk materials
- Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing
- Overload indicator light notifies the operator when tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 21-1/4" long
- Weighs only 6.0 lbs with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls‚Ñ¢ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65