Makita XFD131 18V Drill-Driver Kit
Add to Cart for Price
Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill Kit (XFD131) is an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants a drill with superior power-to-weight ratio. The XFD131 combines 440 in-lbs of Max Torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity, and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery charger. In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. It weighs only 3.8 lbs (with 3.0Ah battery) for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio.
- XFD131 Drill-Driver
- One 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery
- Lithium Ion Charger
- Tool Bag
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-1,500
- Maximum Torque: 480 in-lbs
- PTI Torque: 290 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 7-9/16"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs w/Battery
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications.
- BL Brushless motor delivers 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-5/8".
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area.
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol.
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65