Makita XFD10R 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Compact Cordless 1/2" Driver‑Drill Kit
Add to Cart for Price
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill (model XFD10R) delivers power, performance and superior ergonomics in a compact size, with a fast-charging battery for less downtime. It features a 4-pole motor that delivers 480 in-lbs of Max Torque and 25% more speed than the previous model.
The XFD10R is powered by a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 480 inch-pounds of Max Torque, with an all-metal two-speed transmission (0-600/0-1,900 RPM). It has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight and superior balance for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- (1) 18V LXT Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill (XFD10Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Case
- Battery Rating: 18V
- Capacity (steel): 1/2"
- Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 600 / 0 - 1,900 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs.): 480 in-lbs
- Overall Length: 7-1/4"
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs of Max Torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/4" long
- All metal gear construction for increased durability
- Ratcheting chuck engineered to prevent bit slippage and improves bit retention
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches a full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B is compatible with 18V LXT Tools
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65