Makita XDT15ZB 18V LXT Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Motor Impact Driver
- XDT15ZB LXT Impact Driver
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-1,300 / 0-3,000
- No-load IPM: 0-1,600 / 0-3,900
- Maximum Torque: 1,240 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-5/16"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs w/2.0 Battery
- Size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18V.
- Compact and ergonomic design at 5-5/16" long and weighs only 2.6 lbs with a 2.0 AH battery.
- Efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and up to 1,240 in-lbs of max torque for a full range of fastening applications.
- Innovative Assist Mode (A-mode) helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins.
- Ideal for driving longer fasteners.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65