Makita XDT14Z 18V LXT Impact Driver (Tool Only)
Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Speed Brushless Motor Impact Driver
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Quick-Shift Mode 3-Speed Impact Driver (model XDT14Z, tool only) is a best-in-class fastening solution for users who want more torque, longer run-time, and precision fastening features. The XDT14Z delivers all of the above in a compact size with a superior power-to-weight ratio.
- XDT14Z LXT Impact Driver
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,600
- No-load IPM: 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,800
- Maximum Torque: 1,550 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 4-5/8"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs w/Battery
- Quick-Shift Mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work.
- Tightening Mode (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece.
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications.
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 3,600 Max RPM and 1,550 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT‚Ñ¢) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 4-5/8" long.
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue.
- 3-year warranty on tool.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65