Makita XDT11R 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Compact Cordless Impact Driver Kit
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT11R) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with a fast-charging 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery for less downtime.
The XDT11R features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in.lbs of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8" long and 2.8 pounds (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
- (1) 18V LXT Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Case
- Battery Rating: 18 Volt
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,500 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in-lbs / N-m): 1,460 in-lbs / 165 N-m
- Speed power selection: 1
- Overall Length: 5-3/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.8 lbs
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65