Makita XDS01Z 18V LXT Lithium‚ÄëIon Cordless Cut‚ÄëOut Saw (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
For straighter, more accurate cutting in vertical and overhead applications, Makita has a solution with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Cut-Out Saw (model XDS01Z, tool only). It‚Äôs designed to cut openings in installed board, including drywall and plywood, and will cut up to 984 feet of 1/2" drywall on a single charge using a 4.0Ah battery (sold separately). To help prevent damage to objects behind the board being cut, it has a short 1/4" stroke length with an adjustable blade depth up to 1-3/16" (9/16" in wood). For improved dust extraction, the XDS01Z has a dust port with a clear dust box for increased visibility. It is ideal for cut-outs and drywall repair applications.
- (1) XDS01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Cut-Out Saw
- (1) Cut-Out Saw Blade, Drywall (B-49703-1)
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Max Cutting Capacity (drywall): 1-3/16"
- Max Cutting Capacity (wood): 9/16"
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 6,000 SPM
- Length of Stroke: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 9-1/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 4.2 lbs
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-6,000 strokes per minute for faster and more efficient cutting
- Designed to cut openings in installed board with an adjustable blade depth up to 1-3/16" (9/16" in wood)
- Cuts up to 984 feet of 1/2" drywall on a single charge using 4.0Ah battery BL1840B (battery not included)
- Short 1/4" stroke length with adjustable blade depth helps prevent damage to objects behind the board being cut
- Clear dust box for dust containment with increased visibility for operator convenience
- Built-in dust port swivels for increased maneuverability when connected to vacuum hose
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Non-marring plastic base cover protects drywall surface from potential damage caused by the metal base
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Weighs only 4.2 lbs with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Blade cover with on-board storage protects blade and material surface from damage when saw is not in use
- Blade wrench attaches to the saw for fast and convenient blade changes
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls‚Ñ¢ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65