Makita XCV13Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
Lithium‑Ion Cordless/Corded 4 Gallon HEPA Filter
Clean-ups just got easier with the Makita 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded 4 Gallon HEPA Filter Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum. The Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum (XCV13Z, tool only) offers corded or cordless operation for maximum versatility and convenience.
In cordless operation, the Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum is powered by two 18V LXT batteries for 36V power and run-time, without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. Using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, the Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum delivers up to 65 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 30 minutes on high setting. The powerful Makita-built motor delivers 74 CFM and 36" water lift of suction on battery operation.
In corded operation, the vacuum delivers 127 CFM and 96" water lift. The 19.7' power cord combined with the anti-static hoses (1-1/2" x 8' or 1" x 11-1/2', both included) provide extended reach for fast clean-ups.
The Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum has a 3-stage filtration system engineered for efficient cleaning and to extend the life of the main filter. The system consists of a Pre-Filter Bag (captures larger dust particulates), Damper Filter (captures much smaller particulates) and Main Filter (captures micro particles). All three filter components are included.
The Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum is loaded with ease-of-use features, such as an oversized on-off switch, variable speed control dial, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators are clearly visible and easily accessible on the top and front of the vacuum. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- (1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum (XCV13Z)
- (1) Anti-Static Hose, 1-1/2" x 8' (195434-1)
- (1) Curved Pipe (192562-3)
- (1) Straight Pipe (192563-1)
- (1) 13" Ivory Crevice Nozzle (410306-2)
- (1) 12" Universal Floor Nozzle (122512-4)
- (1) Anti-Static Hose, 1" x 11' (195433-3)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 24mm for 1" hose (424379-9)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 22mm for 1" hose (417765-1)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 38mm for 1" hose (417766-9)
- (1) Plastic Disposal Bag, 10/pk (195432-5)
- (1) HEPA Filter (197166-6)
- (1) Damper Filter (423398-2)
- (1) Pre-Filter (195553-3)
- Gross Container Size: 4 gal
- AMPS: 9.2
- Air Flow Rate: 127 CFM
- Static Water Lift: 96"
- Continuous Use (max, in minutes): 65 min.
- Battery: 2X 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Filter Cleaning: Yes
- HEPA filter: Yes
- Equipped Filter Efficiency: 99.97% of .3 microns
- Working Sound Level: 64 dB(A)
- Net Weight (with battery): 22.6 lbs
- Power Type: Corded and Cordless Operation
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 127 CFM and 96" water lift of suction using corded power
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 74 CFM and 36" water lift of suction using two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Up to 65 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 30 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger extending the life of the main filter
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimum suction efficiency and longer filter life
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound levels; 75 dB(A) using corded power and 64 dB(A) using battery power
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment
- Locking cover for added protection of batteries (batteries not included)
- Quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Rear casters feature locking levers to prevent the vacuum from moving
- Removable storage box for storing attachments, batteries and cord rack
- Optional disposable Filter Dust Bag (195557-5) allows cleaner dust disposal
- Equipped with 19.7' cord and two anti-static hoses (1-1/2" x 8' and 1" x 11-1/2') for extended reach
- Dual L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65