Makita XCU04Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 16" Chain Saw (Tool Only)
The XCU04PT has a 16" guide bar and the Makita-built Outer Rotor BL Brushless Motor direct drive system motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include a "tool-less" chain adjustments, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more.
- (1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless 16" Chain Saw (XCU04Z)
- (1) 16" Guide Bar, 3/8" LP, .043" (E-00094)
- (1) 16" Saw Chain, 3/8" LP, .043" (E-00240)
- (1) Chain Cover
- Battery Rating: Two 18V (36V)
- Guide Bar Length: 16"
- Pitch: 3/8" LP"
- Gauge: .043"
- Chain Speed: 3,940 FPM
- Overall Length: 32-1/4"
- Net Weight (with battery): 11.7 lbs
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
- "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform (batteries not included)
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
- Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Weighs only 11.7 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65